What is better than seeing the newly bought clothes you wear in front of the mirror and enjoying your slim, lined figure, fitness is more helpful than health in addition to making you look good.
1 Exercise reduces diseases
Research has shown that exercise can slow or help prevent heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis (bone loss), and loss of muscle mass, says Astorino.
Regular exercise helps to prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, a number of types of cancer, arthritis, and falls.
2 Exercise reduces stress.
In life, you may be overwhelmed by pressure, causing you to gradually be swallowed up by negative emotions, at this time, exercise can help you reduce stress because exercise can promote the secretion of amino acids with calming effect in the brain. Reduce the secretion of stress hormones and negative emotions. Choose the sport that suits you and stick to it, life will no longer feel tight and stressful
3 Exercise boosts energy
Winded by grocery shopping or household chores? Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.
Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores.
4 Exercise controls weight
Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn.
Regular trips to the gym are great but don't worry if you can't find a large chunk of time to exercise every day. To reap the benefits of exercise, just get more active throughout your day — take the stairs instead of the elevator or rev up your household chores. Consistency is key.
5. Exercise can improve sleep
Struggling to snooze? For people with poor sleep quality or long-term insomnia, moderate exercise can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Just remember that don't exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to hit the hay.
6. Exercise can enhance sex life
Do you feel too tired or too out of shape to enjoy physical intimacy? The physical strength of regular exercise is very abundant, and physical strength is the basic guarantee of sexual life. Exercise can increase the durability of sexual organs and the flexibility of joints, thus making sexual life full of fun. Most sexual positions require the muscles of the back, waist, and limbs to function, so moderate strength training for the abdominal muscles and limbs is important. Swimming, running and other sports can increase the muscle strength of the back of the human body and the pelvis that makes sex live longer.
7. Exercise can boost self-confidence
The long-term maintenance of fitness not only creates a perfect muscle curve but also makes people more healthy and sunny. When exercise gives you a better look, it naturally enhances your self-confidence. With self-confidence, this positive attitude will permeate all aspects of life and exude a powerful atmosphere.
8. Exercise can improve intelligence
Everyone often uses ‘simple minds, well-developed limbs' to describe people who exercise and exercise, but their minds are actually not simple. Serotonin and adrenaline secreted during exercise can stimulate brain cells, enhance thinking, and improve memory. When you face new work or need to innovate, sports can also enhance the level of thinking and inspiration.
1. Warm-up activities should be sufficient during fitness exercises in winter, especially when you are outdoors. First, you must prepare for a full warm-up and then exercise for a greater intensity.
2. The thickness of the clothing should be suitable for winter fitness activities, pay attention to the warmth of the head, back, and feet. In the outdoor exercise, you should pay attention to keep warm. After the exercise, you should not stand in the windy place, but should return to the room as soon as possible, dry the sweat and put on clean clothes.
3. The environment should be clean and comfortable. When exercising indoors, be sure to keep the indoor air flowing and fresh.
4. Exercise method should be used in winter fitness to improve the intensity and intensity of exercise, increase the number and frequency of movements, increase the content of aerobic exercise, and extend the exercise time accordingly, to improve function, develop special quality, consume body fat, prevent fat More accumulation.
You may also like: