Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride, in a one-horse open sleigh.
Have you ever felt the Christmas is around the corner?
Actually, Christmas is a wishing day. Make a wish to a Santa Claus and then your dream will come true. In such a special Christmas day, it's so delighted and joyful to learn some Christmas Yoga poses for a yoga beginner.
1. Sit Pose
1. Sit with the left leg in front and right leg cross naturally.
2. Keep upper body straight, abdomen keeps breathing evenly.
2. Dove Pose
1. The splits enter with the right leg in front and the left leg in the back.
2. Keep your left leg unchanged, bend your right knee and bend your right leg back. Pay attention to your back and head straight.
3. The left leg is bent, the calf is turned back, and it is perpendicular to the ground and the toes are up.
4. Push your chest forward and bend your back backward.
5. The right hand extends behind, use the right palm to stick to the left instep.
6. Straighten your left arm and place your palm on the ground on the side of your left thigh.
1. Put your hands together on your chest, your fingers up, and up.
2. Stand on one leg, and the other foot is attached to the ankles of the standing foot
3. Move up slowly until you feel unstable, and try to maintain this position.
4. Change your feet and do it again.
4. Goddess Pose
1. Keep the standing position.
2. Spread your legs a certain distance, the soles of your feet are outward.
3. Bend your knees, do squats, slowly sink your body until your hips reach the distance of the palms from the ground.
4. Keep your forearms straight with your hands and keep your back straight.
5. Dance king Pose
1. Stand in and bend your right foot back until it's over your head.
2. Stretch your arms backward and grab your right toe.
3. Pull the head and spine back as far as possible, showing a U-shape.
Christmas Yoga poses for yoga beginner is not hard and less complicated than expected, what you need to do is to practice via the above knowledge points, as the old saying goes: Practice makes perfect.
Surrounded by laughter and festive atmosphere, life gets so amazing and new! Follow these steps to embrace all great stuff, as a beginner of yoga, you will benefit a lot. How peaceful it is!