Recently, the weather has begun to cool down, and many yogis are asking for practice slots suitable for autumn and winter morning exercises or warm-ups.
Well, today to share a set of more suitable for morning exercise flow yoga sequence, warm-up effect is also very good, can help you fully wake up the body, improve body vitality, let's take a look at it:
- Downward-Facing Dog
- Inhale, lift your right leg up.
- One-Legged Down Dog
- Exhale, drop his right leg between your hands.
- Right calf vertical ground
- Inhale, stretch your arms upward and bend
- exhale, drop hands on both sides of the body
- Body twists to the right
- Your right hand is on your left thigh.
- Inhale, drop hands on both sides of your left foot
- Exhale, straighten your left leg.
- Inhale and open your right hand up
- Spine to right twist
- Exhale, drop left hip on pad surface
- Bend the left knee and left foot on the front of the right leg
- Right arm stretch
- Inhale, raise the hip up
- Spine stretch, straightening arms
- Exhale, body flips to the right
- Drop your right right foot on the mat.
- Enter the Downward-Facing Dog
- Repeat all of the above, practice on the other side