Are you always tired and having trouble sleeping? Are you always filled with anger for a long time and it is difficult to calm down? Can't you come out of a sad experience, indulge in it and cannot extricate yourself from it? Are you always under pressure and struggling? If so, why not do 20 minutes of transcendental meditation twice a day?
- What is Transcendental Meditation?
Transcendental meditation, a movement from Hinduism, that is, the practice of silently chanting mantras during meditation, which can help protect exercisers from heart failure. It is just one of the many names of Hindu worship, which combines different symbols, sacrifices, fasts and dances.
Most Hindus use chanting (mantras), flowers, and burning incense to worship a statue of their chosen deity every day. Transcendental meditation is a meditation practice developed by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the early 1970s. This practice has become more and more popular, so much so that some people think it has the status of an independent religion.
- The benefits of transcendental meditation.
- One of the advantages of transcendental meditation is that it does not involve any belief system.In fact, encourage those who do not believe that transcendental meditation will work.
- Through the scientific chart of brain wave activity, it is found that this state represents the fourth state of consciousness.It is believed that through this state of consciousness, the body is replenished, and various health benefits are naturally produced.
- Itcan effectively regulate physiology. Through transcendental meditation, brain cells can be connected in a new way to form a new regulation effect on muscles and promote muscle functional activities.
- How to learn the skills of transcendental meditation?
In our daily lives, we can often extract a relatively fixed time and place to practice transcendental meditation, but it is more difficult to fix the time and place during vacation. At this time, we suggest that you can practice transcendental meditation earlier before you travel or start important matters.
When practicing transcendental meditation, just sit comfortably on a chair, close your eyes, and practice twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes. During the exercise, the brain is more coordinated than usual, and the body will get 10 times more deep rest than usual sleep. Its effortless, natural practice process and profound effects are unique among all meditation techniques.
- Ways to Practice Transcendence meditation.
Practice with family and friends. If you happen to be someone practicing transcendental meditation among your companions, then the vacation will be an excellent time for group meditation. After visiting local attractions or having fun for a day, before enjoying dinner and a leisurely or busy night, you can have a group meditation in a hotel or group.
Practice and enjoy group meditation with your transcendental meditation teacher. A good way to quickly keep your transcendental meditation normal during the holidays is to contact your transcendental meditation teacher, participate in group meditation, and communicate and share with other transcendental meditation practitioners.
Transcendental meditation has many additional benefits. When we get enough rest can we have a healthy body. When our stress is eliminated, the essence of our inner truth, goodness and beauty can naturally radiate out, and then affect the people and things around us. Only when the relationship between people becomes more and more harmonious, the society will become more and more harmonious.
Transcendental meditation is not about imposing beliefs, folk remedies, or ethics. It is a skill worth learning. This ability can get rid of harmful pressure and return you to a happy life. So why not have try and get an experience to pure the mind and relax yourselves?